Friday, December 31, 2010

Your 2011 Plans.

Dear Insolent Plebeians,

Do not look upon this new year as a fresh start. Do not rejoice as the bell tolls midnight. Do not look forward to a year full of merriment, nor advancement.

Instead take the brief opportunity that I will allow you to ensure your affairs are in order. Condition your mind for unfaltering subservience in my employ. Practice your false laughs to be deployed in moments where I bestow upon you my scathingly sarcastic humour.

For this is the year where I shall seize control! My armies shall march forth and conquer all territories, sparing none who do not pledge to serve the mighty Warlord Gargit! LOOK UPON MY TERRIBLE DICTATORSHIP AND DESPAIR!

XOXO,
Heath F Gargit.
Warlord in Command of the Royal Gargitian Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment