Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Top Ten

Every so often I like to post the top ten songs according to the play count in my mp3 player.

Interesting to note in this top ten is that it's from my lap top which i havent formatted since I got it in like, march/april. Notice a lot of Pendulum, indicative of what i've been listening to a lot of recently. Also not that I listen to a lot of music streamed straight from YouTube, which this, of course, doesn't include.

1. Pendulum - Crush (69 Plays)
2. Art vs Science - Magic Fountain (55 Plays)
3. Pendulum - Comprachicos (54 Plays)
4. Kele - Tenderoni (54 Plays)
5. Kele - On The Lam (48)
6. Pendulum - The Tempest (47)
7. Pendulum - Granite (47)
8. Pendulum - Propane Nightmares(45)
9. Pendulum - Immunize (21)
10. Pendulum - Under The Waves (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment